Our programs get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in web development or data analytics. We combine an in-person classroom experience at the Center City campus with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development and data analytics.
- Our students receive access to UNC Charlotte Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- Both of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our web development course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
UNC Charlotte Boot Camps were created to help students gain the skills and professional network they need to access the high-demand career tracks of data analytics and web development.
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- A certificate in Coding: Full Stack Web Development or Data Analytics and Visualization from UNC Charlotte Continuing Education that showcases your accomplishment.
- A strong portfolio of applications and projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your coding or data analytics skills.
Learn more about the student experience at The Coding Boot Camp and The Data Analytics Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte by visiting our reviews and testimonials page.
What You Will Learn
- In both our full-stack web development and data analytics programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students gain real-world knowledge by taking part in experiential learning opportunities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.