Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience. Learn more.
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
Online Charlotte Coding Boot Camp
With the rising demand for web development skills across industries, The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte was designed to prepare students with the knowledge they need to tap into today’s digital economy.
- Work together with your peers to tackle complex projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities with employers.
- Take your new skills to the next level on challenging projects, building a portfolio of apps and projects to showcase your knowledge.
- Receive a certificate of completion in Coding: Full Stack Web Development from UNC Charlotte Continuing Education, demonstrating your achievement to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide array of career support services like resume and social media profile support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and recruiting to help you put your best foot forward.
We provide you with the options you need to fit the demands of your life. Choose our 24-week, part-time coding program to advance your skills without leaving your day job, or choose our 12-week, immersive coding program to launch your career sooner and study at a faster pace. Both coding programs provide the opportunity to become part of a community of peers and dive into a life-changing experience. With hands-on learning and projects, you’ll explore the theory and application of web development.
Coding Program Benefits:
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you. Other reasons this coding program might be the right move:
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job
- You want to move companies or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product
- You are a constant learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skill set while in college
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- C# (ASP.Net)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality Assurance
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Immersive, 12-week program
- Classes held Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Currently Enrolling: » Coding Part-Time 07/08/20 » Coding Full-Time 07/21/20 » Data Analytics Part-Time 09/09/20 » Cybersecurity Part-Time 09/17/20 » FinTech Part-Time 08/31/20
» Coding Part-Time 07/08/20
» Coding Full-Time 07/21/20
» Data Analytics Part-Time 09/09/20
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 09/17/20
» FinTech Part-Time 08/31/20