Jeffery wrote his first line of code in BASIC on the Xerox 820 when he was 7 years old. By the age of 12 he was writing role-playing games in Pascal.
He became a professional software developer when, after graduating high school, he was hired as the sole developer of KnowledgeMax (a pre-web courseware system for Windows.) Jeffery enjoyed the challenge of the work, and especially enjoyed seeing his creations spring to life. Nothing is more rewarding than creating something that makes the world a better place.
In the past he was Chief Technology Officer for Planned Giving Design Center, LLC. There he managed the company’s technical department and played the lead role in successfully re-developing the company’s proprietary web platform (originally written in C++) to Java/J2EE. He also hired, interviewed, and on-boarded junior developers and served on the company’s Board of Directors to bridge the gap between the nerds and the suits.
- He is studying Spanish, hoping to one day be fluent
- He watches cartoons (anime)
- He almost became a professional online Texas Hold’em player
- His favorite recording artist is Jack Johnson
- He is a foodie that loves to cook and eat delicious food