Classes begin soon
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
Online Charlotte Data Analytics Boot Camp
The Data Analytics Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills to conduct analytics on a wide array of real-world problems.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and turn it into clear insights. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class on evenings and weekends, allowing you to fit this program into your life whether you’re in college or working full-time.
» Is this program for you?
If you are hard working and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following sound like you, we believe this could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- Individuals in a business where data is vital to the bottom line.
- Individuals who are currently data professionals and want to advance their career by gaining new technical skills.
- Individuals interested in visualizing consumer, social, or popular trends.
- Individuals who seek to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
- Individuals who are full-time students but wish to expand their knowledge and bolster their skillset.
» What you will learn:
These projects allow you to build a professional portfolio that showcases your skills to stand out in today’s job market. Over 24 intensive weeks, you’ll learn the fundamentals for data analytics and visualization, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand and the input of our hiring partners.
Frequently Asked Questions
No previous experience in data or programming is required, however it is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of experience in business, finance, statistics, management, or a related field.
No, you do not have to be a UNC Charlotte student to enroll in The Data Analytics Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte. This program is offered through UNC Charlotte Continuing Education.
Yes, there is an application process to enroll in UNC Charlotte Boot Camps. Once a prospective student fills out the form or calls our admissions department, they will go through an initial phone interview with an advisor. Applicants who are recommended to move forward will then take a critical thinking and problem-solving assessment.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Currently Enrolling: » Coding Part-Time 04/20/21 » Coding Full-Time 05/05/21 » Data Analytics Part-Time 03/09/21 » Cybersecurity Part-Time 03/08/21 » FinTech Part-Time 05/19/21
» Coding Part-Time 04/20/21
» Coding Full-Time 05/05/21
» Data Analytics Part-Time 03/09/21
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 03/08/21
» FinTech Part-Time 05/19/21